Monday, July 15, 2013

My summer 2013 wardrobe..

Now that I m finally done with all my wedding madness n that I got back from my honey moon trip, I m, more than ever ready to blog, today's post is just about sharing with you the summer 2013 hot trends, anslet me tell you that I m obsessed with statement strips, always have been, Minimalism that include wearing a lot of nude n beige which are my favorite colors, 3D flowers statement, Neon which still a big trend of the season, and of course last but not least  Black & White. Basically every thing that I love.
here's a part of my summer 2013 wardrobe. I will be styling some of those pieces so stay tuned and stay fashionable.




2 comments:

  1. awesome wardrobe u got there ! i love how u got all the basics there and it makes the wardrobbe much more functionale and fun at the same time! as for me, i love stripes a lot! even of they make my chest even bigger :p but i love basics and adding statement necklaces im obsessed with them !! let us see ur summer must Makeup ;)

    xoxo Marwa
    http://diariesofmeblindoptimistic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obsessed with stripes my self n yes it makes the sisters bigger :)))

    ReplyDelete